The Dagu mini driver board is a great low cost option for controlling a mobile robot. This is an Arduino compatible board that also includes 2 H bridges capable of driving either 2 DC motors with a stall current of 2.5A, or 1 stepper motor with a peak current of 2.5A per winding. On top of that, it also has pins for driving up to 8 servo motors, and a port to connnect a Bluetooth or Xbee module.
- Compatible with the Arduino IDE, the board uses an ATmega8A processor running on 5V at 16MHz
- USB interface for programming
- 2 H bridges - Capable of 2.5A peak current each
- Pins for up to 8 servos
- Expansion port for use with a Bluetooth or Xbee module
- Power switch, and reset button
MCU: ATmega8A, Frequency: 16MHZ
Input voltage range: 5.4V ~ 9V
Low dropout voltage: 250mV @ 500mA, 450mV @ 1A
Onboard high-performance dual 2A independent MOSFET H-bridge motor driver
An external PWM control signal
Bluetooth module interface (standard Otani Electronics Bluetooth module) can be used with cell phones, computer communications
Onboard USB to serial chip, compatible with Arduino.
MOSFET anti-reverse circuit
Abundant power, signal interface, IO port all leads.