- A hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) experiment kit, Gravity Bugs provides a fun, engaging introduction to physics and robot engineering.
- Kids ages 8+ can build a gravity-defying robotic bug that can climb smooth vertical surfaces!
- Durable, easy-to-assemble plastic building system
- Learn about the science of air pressure and suction and how it enables the microbot to perform this awesome climbing feat!
- 8-panel, full-color manual guides assembly and provides straightforward scientific explanations.
- Includes links to Step-by-Step Assembly and Tips & Tricks videos
- Entertaining, affordable, and educational purchase—great birthday gift!
Third-generation walk-walking technology!
A follow-up to the Geckobot and Air-Walker STEM kits, Gravity Bugs uses a similar technology with improved functionality: the advanced and unique system of suction cups allows the microbot to walk up windows, walls, and other smooth, vertical surfaces, now with a compact design that is both fun and functional.